Smartflow® stainless steel manifolds are formed and welded from 304 stainless steel. The manifolds are 100% leak tested for quality assurance before shipping. Smartflow stainless steel manifolds are excellent for high-flow applications where chemical compatibility and corrosion-resistance are important. Manifold bodies are made from 1-1/2" or 2" square tube to allow maximum flow. Custom modifications are easily handled to provide the exact configuration you need.
- 250°F/121°C Operating Temperature Rating for application flexibility
- Rated for 250 psi maximum liquid pressure to suit most installation
- Chemically compatibile stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistant
- 100% Leak tested
- Brass end plug included (NPT only)
- Integral mounting brackets for stability
- Many sizes stocked for quick delivery
- Custom designs available
- Optional ball valves, flowmeters and regulators can be installed to suit specific applications
Conventional Stainless Steel Manifolds have a more robust construction with half-couplings welded to the tubing to form each port. These are recommended for manifolds that experience multiple changes to fittings or couplings. Other port and inlet sizes are available on a custom basis. Please call or email for information.
Stainless Steel Manifold (Conventional Ports)
Maximum Working Pressure Ratings
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Temperature Rating: up to 250°F (121°C)