Smartflow® aluminum manifolds are constructed from unique
extruded material, precision machined, then anodized for
corrosion protection. Many manifold sizes are stocked, however
custom manifolds can be made to your specifications. Standard red and blue colors denote supply and return for coolingwater lines. Each manifold with NPT threads includesone bronze end plug.
Features and Benefits
- One-Piece Extruded Aluminum Construction is lightweight
with long-lasting durability.
- Quality Anodizing protects the manifolds from corrosion and
signifies manifold function.
- Different Port Size Options provide connection flexibility.
- Bronze End Plug is included for customer convenience
- Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes make the manifolds ready to
- Common Manifold Configurations Stocked to provide
Smartflow® aluminum manifolds are the platform for control of cooling water lines in most types of industrial process cooling. Injection molding is one example and our particular area of expertise. Flowmeters, Flow Regulators, Ball Valves, Quick Disconnect Fittings and more can be added to the manifolds to improve functionality and process control.
2" Aluminum Manifold
Material: Aluminum (6000 Series)
Max. Pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
Max. Temperature: 300°F (149°C)
Anodizing: Mil Spec Type II Class 2
Standard Colors: Red, Blue
Optional Colors: Black, Green, Gold, Clear